For bookings of two or more nights you are welcome to call us on 9755 4016 the evening before you are due to arrive to ask if an early arrival is possible. Although in quieter times we can often help with earlier arrival, during our busier times it is usually not possible.
Early arrivals are not available for-
- One night bookings
- For any specials
For bookings of two or more nights you are welcome to call us on 9755 4016 the evening before you are due to leave to enquire as to if it is possible for a later departure. Although in quieter times we can often help with a late departure, during our busier times it is usually not possible.
Late departures are not available for-
- One night bookings
- For any specials
We allow an occasion visitor for a short period (ie a catch up or a meal), however as the Resort is a very uncluttered and private place repetitive visits by others staying elsewhere or living locally can compromise this. All facilities, including the play equipment, jetty, boat ramp and tennis courts are provided and insured for the use of paying guests only. We do ask that visitors do not bring their pets with them.
Sorry, No- we don’t have caravan and camping sites, we only have Villas and Chalets.
Siesta Park Holiday Resort is private property. All of the resorts facilities, including the jetty and boat mats as well as the resorts park area are for the use of the arrived resort guests only and not available for public use.
While we do have boat ramp mats, these are strictly to be used for launching Resorts guests boats only as Siesta Beach is not a specified area (permitted area) for vehicles to drive on.
With regards to storage of caravans, camp trailers or other large equipment that are to be used before/after your stay at Siesta, generally we suggest that you make arrangements to store them at a commercial storage facility in Busselton or Vasse where secure and safe storage is available. If under arrangement we ever do allow such items to be parked at our property this will not be at the unit at which you are staying and will be in some other parking location well out of the way (and possibly across the road from the resort). We take no responsibility for its security in any way.
No sorry. We avoid extra traffic in the resort to keep the children safe and maintain the peaceful enviroment. We recommend that if you would like to shop online that you chose to collect your groceries from Coles at Vasse as it is only 5 minutes drive from our resort. The address is Lot 101 Napolean Promenade, Vasse, WA, 6280
We don’t service units.
Car Charging Stations can be found at Busselton and Dusnborough
Siesta Park Holiday Resort takes no responsibility for guests property at any time so if the security and insurance of your property is of concern we offer the following suggestions –
- Talk to your insurance company about what possessions can be covered by your house and contents insurance policy in the event that are stolen while away from home and be aware of what level of security you are expected to employ to maintain your insurance cover.
- Ensure that your car/s and boat/s etc have comprehensive insurance cover that will cover you in the event of theft as well as damage from natural events including hail or a falling tree.
- Unloaded box trailers and unloaded boat trailers need to be taken to a suitable parking area away from the units and if the security of your trailer is of concern please bring your own trailer locking device (eg: tow hitch block, wheel clamp or length of chain and padlock to secure drawbar to a tree).
- Parking next to the units is limited (2 bays for the 1 and 2 bedroom units and 3 bays for the 3 bedroon units) and like for the above, any excess cars or allowable trailers will need to parked at a suitable parking area away from the units.
- Note that genuine lock up type storge trailers, that are used for security of your possessions being used while here at the resort, can be kept at your unit and take up one of your allocated parking bays.
- With regards to storage of caravans, camp trailers or other large equipment that are to be used before/after your stay at Siesta, generally we suggest that you make arrangements to store them at a commercial storage facility in Busselton where secure and safe storage is available. If under arrangement we ever do allow such items to be parked at our property this will not be at the unit at which you are staying and will be in some other parking location well out of the way (and possibly across the road from the resort), again we take no responsibility for its security in any way.
Yes we do. We keep names on the Wait List for up to two months, if after two months we have not been able to offer anything we do cancel as people have often by that stage lost interest or found something else. People on the Wait List are welcome to call us every six to eight weeks to let us know if they are still interested, we note that and keep their name on the list for up to another two months.
We do offer a 20% discount for a couple only who are over the age of 60 in Hideaway Villas and Park Chalets 1 bedroom all year- excluding public holidays and school holidays. We also offer the discount on the Beach Chalets 1 bedroom over the winter period again excluding school holidays and public holidays. Please note that the seniors discount only applies to a minimum of 2 people and does not apply to specials.
During school leavers time in November our property does not cater for leavers or young groups.
This falls in line with the overall strategy employed by the community within our area to cater and care for leavers who are accommodated at selected properties that are dedicated and secured for this purpose.
During school leavers time in November our property does not cater for leavers or young groups. At other times we can accommodate young groups with relevant bookings conditions and a $200 pp bond.
As a guide, a group whose majority of ages are under 25, are unmarried and not in a family group, are generally regarded as a young group.
Yes we do count babies in the number of people occupying the unit.
Our most current cancellation policy is posted on our website – the following link will take you straight to it – https://siestapark.com/terms-conditions/
For any future Covid19 lockdowns we would review the severity and likely duration of the restrictions and decide on what relief we could afford to offer those affected and unable to travel to our property for holiday purposes. We would always be seeking to be as helpful as we can afford to be with any special relief that we decide to offer and we cannot guarantee what that would be, thus please take the normal cancellation policy as a worst case scenario which generally mean that a 50% deposit is at stake. When other prospective guests have asked about this our general advice in has been that if the thought of losing their 50% deposit due to a Covid19 lockdown is too big an issue then do not make a booking at present and rather call say a few days before the proposed booking date and check for availability and make a booking then to minimise the chances of being caught up with a deposit paid up etc.
From our perspective we have to be careful that our business is not so badly damaged that it cannot be preserved as the valuable community facility it is, for a future beyond the Covid19 upsets that we are all having to navigate through.
Over warmer months we do have desk fans in each bedroom that can be moved around the unit. We are lucky to be in an area which has mild weather all year round. As there are very few days in the year that an air conditioner would be handy we don’t have air conditioners in the units. This in turn makes our park more friendly to our environment and also helps to keep the customers costs down.
The villas have gas heaters and the chalets have electric fan heaters. Over the cooler months our villas also have a column heater that can be moved around the unit.
The villas are the more comfortable units for our cooler months
Yes. All one and two bedroom units have room for two cars or a trailer/boat and a car. The three bedroom units have enough room for 3 cars- or a trailer/boat and two cars.
All units have hot plates and microwave ovens.
The Treetop Villas, Beachcomber Villas and Bay Villas have conventional ovens also.
The Treetop Villa, Loft Villas and Hideaway Villas have their own wood fuelled BBQ. The Beachcomber Villas, Bay Villas and Chalets all share communal wood fuelled BBQ’s (There are two wood piles at the resort where guests can collect from- no extra cost for the wood).
The Treetop Villas, Beachcomber Villas and Bay Villas each have a washing machine.
For all other units we have washing machines and a dryer at our communal laundry which is located at the back of the park behind the Hideaway Villas.